- Responsible to support retail POS/CRM and merchandising application, manage in-house application development;
- Assist in development of retail application projects including system design, analysis, development, testing, training and implementation;
- Prepare system documentations and conduct user training on system applications;
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needs in existing applications to meet changing on users’ requirement.
- University graduate or High Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- Experience in mobile apps development environment, such as React Native programming tools is an advantage;
- Good interpersonal communication skill and able to work independently.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in strict confidence by sending personal resume together with salary expected and date available:
by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.