- To handle daily department administrative duties (incl store admin supporting activities) and report to the Head of Admin;
- To assist in establishing and implementing administration policies and system in order to cope with operational requirements;
- To oversee the purchase of store supplies & office equipment, printing & stationary ;
- To maintain high standard of housekeeping at frontline and back of house and total cleanliness and hygiene of stores;
- To supervise & coach a team of store administration staff (including oversee the daily operations for Home Deliveries and / or customer purchases and render guidelines and advice to frontline team on their handling);
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Tertiary Educated with 5 years relevant working experience in related field;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin will be added advantages;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills with analytical minds ;
- Good team players with strong leadership and can actively communicate with internal & external parties;
- Mature and independent with good communication skill and quick learner;
- Ability to respond quickly & resolve problems and / or internal conflicts or complaints with other parties;
- Ability to handle multi-task; working with staff at different level;
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as “Senior Administration Officer”.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in strict confidence by sending personal resume together with salary expected and date available: by email to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.