Assisting the Division Manager, Finance & Accounting, to manage and supervise the F&A team in Hong Kong and Shenzhen Office, which covers full set accounts, statutory account, cash flow, consolidation, reconciliation, taxation, treasury functions and internal controls for our retail business.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Ensure timely and accuracy of month-end closing and inter-companies transaction and reconciliation;
- Consolidate monthly financial reports including P&L, balance sheet;
- Provide guidance and advice to the team and monitor daily operations to ensure accuracy, efficiency and timeliness;
- Ensure internal control measures in compliance with corporate standards;
- Assist in maintain, review and formulate internal policies;
- To liaise with auditors, tax representatives and professionals regarding audit, tax and other relevant matters;
- To handle tax filing;
- To handle / supervise LC bank documents;
- To perform ad-hoc project as needed.
- University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines;
- Qualified membership of recognized professional accounting body, HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent is a MUST;
- Minimum 6 years solid working experience with at least 3 years in supervisory position, experience in auditing and the retail industry in Hong Kong;
- Proficiency in PC applications, in particular, Excel, knowledge in Sun Account system is a definite advantage;
- Strong analytical and people management skill, flexible, responsive and responsible;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in strict confidence by sending personal resume together with salary expected and date available by e-mail to:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.