- Assist the Director of Beauty to plan, develop, and execute different kind of effective sales and marketing strategies to drive the business growth in Harvey Nichols Beauty and Beauty Avenue;
- Monitor and report business results to management regularly, prepare weekly, monthly report to update management the progress of all activities and KPI performance;
- Manage and maintain internal and external partnerships to support business initiatives, inclusive of vendor relationships at a strategic level across all business properties;
- Responsible for driving sales to achieve the monthly budget for 3 Harvey Nichols Beauty stores and Beauty Avenue store;
- Responsible for driving sales and maximizing different brands, retail sites and team performance by analyzing sales reports, planning, forecast, budget, coordinating and take appropriate action;
- Liaise with Beauty Brands to create customized marketing campaigns, joint promotions and supports (coupons, gift sponsorship) in order to meet defined targets;
- Work closely with top retail partners to increase unique social media contents user and to create unique video content for inbound marketing, including brand, product features and benefits;
- Keep abreast of the industry trends and competitors’ information, to analyze and review all relevant data, in order to make effective sales plan and proposals;
- Responsible for the exploration and implementation of effective marketing initiatives to drive the business growth.
- University education;
- With at least 6 years solid experience within Luxury / retail / beauty / cosmetic, with at least 2 years in a managerial position;
- Strong driver to achieve desired business result;
- Innovative, proactive and independent with strong business senses;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Detail oriented, with strong sense of responsibility and a good team player;
- Must be proficiency with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular) and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in strict confidence by sending personal resume together with salary expected and date available:
by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.