- Handling in-store and e-commerce customer enquiries and complaints via all communication channels, including but not limited to email, live chat, telephone and face-to-face; including products’ promotion, logistics, products return;
- Support the team in sales activities, including order processing and post-sales coordination;
- Responsible for in-store e-commerce work station operations, including maintain the e-commerce system, handle in-store pickup orders and provide excellent customer service at store.
- Responsible for the administration support including data input and coupon/GWP redemption;
- Responsible for Customer Service reports;
- Assist in handling ad-hoc assignments if needed.
- Diploma or above;
- 1-2 years relevant experience from customer service field would be an advantage;
- Detail-minded, positive and proactive working attitude, with strong customer service mindset;
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Mandarin;
- Shift duty is required;
- NO sales target need to be achieved;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior position.
- 17 Public Holidays
- 11 Annual Leave
- Attendance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Medical benefits
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in strict confidence by sending personal resume together with salary expected and date availability by email: email@example.com or Whatsapp 9828-0637.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.