Customer Relations Manager is responsible for providing excellent service support. This individual is responsible for managing a Customer Relationship team in our retail store. To take traditional customer service duties to a more personal “one-on-one” level of operational customization, delivering a memorable customer experience.
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage and monitor the Customer Relationship team’s progress in conducting oral and observational surveys on a day to day basis and during promotional events;
- Lead the Customer Relationship team to uplift overall customer satisfaction, and ensure excellent performance on relations building and customer retention.
- Help to build customers’ brand loyalty to and long-term relationship with Harvey Nichols. Nurture the emotional bonding of customers by customization;
- Regular communication with the Marketing & CRM team regarding the VIP programs, promotions and events, so that the Customer Relationship team’s customer facing conduct and service are consistent with communication and brand image conveyed via media and mailing;
- Manage and monitor the accuracy and quality of data inputted into the CRM database.
- To manage the customer service work station inside store;
- Provide information and assistance to customer;
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems, provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests;
- In conjunction with Security Department, be responsible for the “Lost and Found”;
- Set the parameters and templates for email correspondence with customers, and monitor all email correspondence so as to settle all customer complaints and queries;
- Manage the distribution of complementary coupons;
- With the assistance of the Customer Relations Officer, train and shape the Customer Relations team;
- Ongoing consultation and discussions with the team members to ensure good communication within the Customer Relationship team ;
- Consult with Marketing & CRM team and Deputy Head of Retail to ensure that the in-store logistics of special events run smoothly, ensuring that the Customer Relationship team anticipate and address the customer requests to speak to Management.
- Holder of diploma or above;
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in service industry, 3 years in management role. Experience in hotel / retail industry is more preferable;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Excellent communication skill and good personal presentation;
- Customer-oriented, proactive, independent and with strong problem solving skill;
- Strong inter-personal skill with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate and develop a team;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Customer Relations Manager.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with detailed resume quoting Position Title, with date available, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.