- Execute regular window & in-store set up by following guidelines given;
- Change the display/ mannequins in windows, in-store and focal areas regularly;
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing window and in-store displays;
- Liaise with store operations team to maximise sale opportunities as well as maintaining store presentation standards.
- Technical training in Visual Communications, Design, Fashion or Arts;
- Experience in merchandising and styling with knowledge of current fashion trends and style;
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple task;
- Able to handle in-store display and styling independently;
- At least 1 year relevant experience in high end fashion retailing industry;
- Creative, energetic and with strong fashion sense;
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and hardworking;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with detailed resume quoting Position Title, with date available, current and expected salary to:
email@example.com or clicking Apply Now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.