- Liaise and coordinate order processing with various parties internally and externally, including: shipping team, buyers, warehouse team, finance team and vendors;
- Monitor and update shipment order status;
- Process the purchase order in accordance with MIS system and monitor the shipment lead time;
- Prepare and follow up internal documentation forms.
- Post-secondary or Diploma;
- Independent, hard-working and honest;
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in strict confidence by sending personal resume together with salary expected and date available:
by email to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.