Act as a role model and person-to-person coach to our front line staff members. Focusing on products and the sales activities that band together. The job holder are here to train and lead the team to perform excellent Harvey Nichols standards of service through skills polishing with excellent product knowledge that facilitates business growth.
- Via role-modelling approach, Retail Training Manager is to coach the sales team on how to drive sales through offering knowledgeable and professional advice to customers;
- Identify areas that are insufficient and re-define the selling procedure / cycle that are of excellent Harvey Nichols standards;
- To demonstrate and train the team on how to strategically collaborate with another sales team member in making sales successfully through partnering;
- Train the team the skills necessary to serve the challenging customers in a professional manner, turning negative experiences into positive ones;
- Demonstrate and train the team to ensure all customers’ interaction is well-managed and followed-through properly;
- Demonstrate and train the team how to build the rapport with the customers; how to engage the customers with appropriate small talks;
- Perform follow-up and assessment on the team to ensure application of knowledge and skills acquired during training;
- To identify excellent performers and team members with performance gaps.
- University graduate in related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in training and development;
- Excellent communication and ability to build strong relationships;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills with positive attitude;
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Digital savvy.
Please send your application with detailed resume quoting Position Title, with date available, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager via e-mail: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.